Pool and Spa Interior Finishes
Tile and Coping Replacement
Deck Resurfacing and Installation
New Pool and Spa Equipment
Custom Water Features
All Services Desert Springs Renovations Offer
Pool Remodeling Las Vegas
Desert Springs Renovations does not have a single complaint with the Nevada State Contractor's Board and an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. We do not collect money upfront to start the project and only collect money when the work has been performed and completed with total satisfaction from our customer.
Re-Plastering Your Pool Step By Step
1. Obtain any necessary permits that may be required.
2. Take all necessary action to turn off all power to pool equipment, water features, lights and auto water fills.
3. Drain pool in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
4. If the existing tile is to remain, under cut below the waterline tile carefully with a diamond blade so the existing tile does not pop off.
5. Perform a complete chip out the existing interior down to the bare gunite or shotecrete structure.
6. Power-wash and clean the gunite or shotecrete structure to remove any leftover loose material.
7. Install the new interior finish and replace all drain covers and return outlet fittings.
8. Fill the pool and/or spa with water upon completing the installation of the new interior.
9. Start up the pool and/or spa circulation system on completion of the project and balance the water chemistry.
10. Perform a pool school with the homeowner on the operation of all pool equipment and maintenance of your pool water chemistry.